I photograph weddings in a true documentary style (also known as photojournalism or reportage) – this means I try to tell the story of your wedding day as it happens, as it really is. I won’t try to tell people where to stand, or how to act, I just want them to be themselves. I genuinely love being at weddings and being part of someone’s special day, and I carry that enthusiasm through to my photography.
Like most documentary style photographers I like to produce a good number of images in black and white (I can even provide all the images in black and white if required!) as I feel that helps to convey the essence of the picture and avoid the distractions of colour.
What will you get from me? This is a part-time business so I can keep my charges low.
- I charge £395 for 2017 for a whole day’s coverage – from the bride getting ready to the first dance. I can keep to the this price for 2018 weddings
- I am more than happy to travel beyond Norfolk for an extra amount to cover my fuel costs
- I will of course take a small number of posed photographs for you if you wish
- You will receive around 150 high resolution colour images on a CD, DVD or memory stick, with the freedom to make your own copies, plus a selection of these in black and white
- A set of low resolution images suitable for sharing through social media such as Facebook
- I will, if required, provide you with a password protected gallery on this site so you will have full control over who is able to see a selection of your wedding photographs.
Follow the links from this page to Galleries to see a selection of real wedding galleries.
I’m happy to talk through your ideas for photographing your wedding and look forward to hearing from you.
- a Faceboook page at http://www.facebook.com/NorwichWeddingPhotography
- and you can also follow me on Twitter: @IanColdicott
Mobile: 07740 024 166
Comments from previous weddings:
“We have looked at the photos and are very pleased with them, you captured our special day perfectly. Will definitely recommend your services if we know anyone who is getting married'”- Steve and Jackie (June 2013)
“Thank you for our lovely wedding photographs and for capturing the true essence of our very special day! What a wonderful location, your attention to detail and the natural shots captured it perfectly and brought many a wry smile to our faces on seeing the wedding party and our guests enjoying the day. They will help to keep the memories of our wedding alive for many years to come. Lots of love Ian & Tracy Greengrass Woodland Wedding, Summer Solstice 2012, The Old Rectory, Little Melton”
“Ian captured great moments which tend to be missed by most photographers” – Fiona (April 2012)
“Ian took photographs before and during our wedding reception and I would highly recommend him – we got some great shots” – Matt (April 2012)